Cransworth Springs Holiday Cottages
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. I understand that bookings are only confirmed by returning the Booking Form accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rental due. The balance of payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
2. Cancellation. If you cancel between 6 and 4 weeks prior to your stay with us, you will receive a 75% refund of your total Rental Cost minus the non-refundable deposit.If you cancel between 4 and 1 week prior to your stay, you will receive a 50% refund of your total Rental Cost minus the non-refundable deposit. If you cancel your holiday less than 7 days prior to your stay, there will be no refund due. However, at all points, we would be far happier if you called us so that we can help you find another suitable date to re-book your holiday. We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to protect your holiday in case of cancellation.
3. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation at any time, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund of any monies already paid.
4. Should your accommodation become uninhabitable during your stay through no fault of yours and we have no alternatives available, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us on a pro rata basis to the amount of your holiday that was affected.
5. 1 well behaved dog aged 12 months or more and house trained is welcome at a cost of £3.00 per night and should be included in your Booking Enquiry Form details. We do not allow pets on beds or furniture, and they should not be left unattended in the property at any time. Dogs should be kept under control and mess cleaned up and placed in the bins provided.
Properties will have been thoroughly cleaned however guests with allergies should be aware that we cannot guarantee that a dog has not stayed in their chosen property previous to their stay, nor can we accept any liability for any suffering which may occur as a result of such animals having been present.
6. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on your behalf.
7. Use of the swimming pool is subject to the pool rules:
No running on the poolside.
No diving or bombing
No nappies (children/babies must wear regular swimwear or special "aqua nappies").
Only plastic glasses and plates to be used when eating/drinking on the poolside.
No dangerous or objectionable behaviour.
Children under 16 should always be supervised by a responsible adult
No swimming whilst intoxicated.
Please Note that no lifeguards are in attendance
8. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate your stay if you, or members of your party, are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the property and grounds with due respect.
9. I undertake to leave the cottage and contents clean and tidy upon departure. We reserve the right to additionally charge for any broken or missing items from the cottage.
10. I agree that the proprietors will not be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury what so ever caused or received by me or any member of my party, or any person who I might invite to the cottages and grounds during the period booked.
11. Bookings are from 3.30pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure.
12. The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during your stay, but only with prior arrangement unless in an emergency.
13. The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.
14. Both of our properties are strictly no-smoking.
15. I undertake to ensure that all members of my party are aware and comply with these conditions.
Last revision: 10/12/19